Select a button below to view the PDF. Forms to report a claim to the Industrial Commission are available at:

Worker’s Report Of Injury

Request For Hearing

Request To Change Doctors

Worker’s Annual Report Of Income

Request To Leave The State

Sole Proprietor / Independent Contractor

Work Exposure To MRSA

Significant Exposure Info

Work Exposure To Bodily Fluids

Report Of Significant Work Exposure

Messer Law Group Logo LLC


(602) 527-5808

[email protected]

P.O. Box 30129 Mesa, AZ 85275